Sunday, October 2, 2011

No More Excuses

So this is how my race calendar looks like for the rest of the year.

Oct 9       October Run 21K
Oct 15     Nike We Run Manila 10K
Oct 16     NAGT (AAV Tri) - super mini
Oct 23     Adidas King of the Road 21K
Oct 29     Adobo Run 15K
Nov 6      New Balance 25K
Nov 13    Run United 3  32K
Dec 4      Macau Marathon 42K

I am fully booked! No more excuses not to run. (Hey, I just did 10K last night).

I have been forcing myself to register to as many races as I can. The shoe runs (Nike, Adidas, New Balance), check. My last 21K (a shoe run too!) was Mizuno in June, which seems like eons ago now. As for October, I gotta rummage through my stuff to double check if I am already registered or not! Yes, it has happened to me. With all the race stuff on my running plate, I forgot I was supposed to race (no loss actually, it was the terrible MIM anyway). The absent-mindedness was due to work stress, but since this post is titled No More Excuses, forget I wrote it. :-)


Now, if only I can just buy my way to fitness. Haha!  :-)
 
See you peeps on the road!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Rico,

Goodluck on the line-up run! :)

ingat po & run safe!

marky_mark

Running Fatboy said...

one down...

Nora, the golden girl said...

Wow! Are you serious? 5 races for October? Good luck!

I'm very happy to see you last Sunday, Rico. How was your run?

Yehey! Kita-kits tayo uli come Nov. 6 and Nov. 13.

Enjoy your training. You're ending the year with a blast. A full marathon in Macau! Congrats!