Sunday, December 7, 2008

Photos from Yakult Race 2008

This is the view from my vantage point at race start.


I chucked up the courage to introduce myself to my favorite female runner, Ellen Tolentino, and have my photo taken.



Finally met Vener and his wife Christy (below)


I was also able to meet Bro J and his wife Baby, as well as Jinoe and Quennie, and Wilbert, but I forgot to take pictures in the excitement. Quennie and Wilbert, congrats on your Accenture runs.


Finally have a photo of Zorro, whom I used to see way back 2003 when I started running.



On my way to Roxas Boulevard to hail a cab, I passed by the dragon boat rowers. My team has finished their session, but I chance upon another team just about to board the boat. Ahhh, one of these days I will row again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice meeting you last Sunday!

Rico Villanueva said...

Same here. Thanks for dropping by.