Thursday, June 23, 2016

I have never stopped...

My last post may have already been almost a year already, but I have never stopped swimming, biking and running. My work had been a deterrent to my blogging and fitness, but I made sure I squeezed 2-3 sessions a week of exercise for detox and sanity. The past work environment became too toxic to me that I actually opted out and quit. Health over wealth.

I planned for a long break engaging in gentlemen farmer pursuits and that certainly helped my body and spirit. While I remain overweight, I have better sleep and breathing now, no more dizzy episodes, and I am weaned off stress prescription medicine.

I really just want to say hello again, before I drive off for my swim training. I shall be back online, sooner and more frequently this time :)

1 comment:

daytripper1021 said...

Well well well....welcome back my friend!!!! :)

The blogosphere has been running out of us pinoy sports bloggers lately so it's good to have you back online. Yehey!!! :)