Saturday, October 14, 2017

Getting Back to the Habit

For the past 9 years,  I haven't really stopped doing some form of physical activity (running, biking, swimming, etc), but I admit I have been remiss in blogging about them in recent years. Yes I have been active in my private Facebook account, but not in my public Twitter and much less here in Blogger. I am trying to address that now by forming a new habit: blogging on Saturday afternoons when I am typically relaxed and not preoccupied with work or training.
Tomorrow I will do the Nutrilite Health Run (10Km). My last foot race was the Resort World Run a few weeks ago. I am happy to announce that I am also registered for the Pinoy Fitness 21K Challenge and will hopefully make it within 3 hours.
I am glad that I have won the battle against stress primarily by shifting employment, and consequently my blood pressure fluctuations are gone now. It is the battle of the bulge that I am still waging, this time through taking care of my own nutrition. I cook and prepare what I eat now. My weight reading today says that I am in my lowest weight for the year, but more pounds must be shed for a fitter me. Constant weight monitoring helps. Maybe more frequent blogging will also help me :)
Bye for now and may my 10K time tomorrow be better than a month ago :)

1 comment:

Roelle said...

Nice to read from u again pare. Yup at times we need these races para mamotivate tumakbo and magbawas ng weight. Hehe.

See u in tmoro's race!

--Roelle